Who is McCain? PersonalityTraits



Source: McCain Blends Instinct with Political Calculation

down load audio
How would he process a national emergency? McCain in his book "Worth the Fighting For," he writes “As a politician, I am instinctive, often impulsive.” He also writes:” "I don't torture myself over decisions. I make them as quickly as I can, quicker than the other fellow, if I can. Often, my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint."

Former Senator Gary Hart (D), a friend of Senator McCain and a groomsman in John and Cindy McCain's wedding describes McCain traits by ” Now, he's a smart guy or he wouldn't be where he is, but I don't think -- I think he'd be the first to say he's not a rocket scientist or a pure analytical brain, if you will. I think he, John, reacts to things.”

Norman Ornstein, American Enterprise Institute says: ”John McCain is a fighter pilot. A lot of his persona comes from being a fighter pilot.
This is a man who not only constantly questions authority, but is fond of making last-minute, from-the-gut, impulsive, risk-taking decisions, and believing to his bones that there may be a risk here, but it will pay off.
An impulsive decision-making style is fine if you're riding a jet. An impulsive decision-making style is fine if you're piloting a jet in combat. It's fine if you're a senator where the consequences are not going to be that long-lasting. It's a real question mark when you move into the presidency.”
Are these traits make Senator McCain fit to be our President?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Federal Highways and the Federal Employees: the Republican Solution

Do you hate all Iranians?